Whatever your goals, from fitness and wellness to family fun, cultural events to family celebrations, the Binghamton JCC offers a warm, inclusive community to explore a world of opportunities.
Membership is open to everyone, regardless of age, race or religion. There is something for everyone at the JCC. A fully-equipped fitness center, indoor pool, child care and camp programs for children, cultural events, senior programs and more. We offer....
• Reduced rates for most programs and services
• Health Clubs
• Swimming Pool
• Steam Rooms
• Pickup Basketball Games
• Fitness and Weight Rooms
• Youth Basketball Skills
• Outdoor Sports Complex: Tennis, Basketball and Gartel Pavillion
• Full service fitness center with strength training and cardiovascular equipment
• Indoor heated swimming pool for laps, water walking, family swim and learn-to-swim classes
• Newly renovated Gymnasium
• Boys & Girls locker rooms / Women's & Men's Health clubs with Sauna & Steam rooms
• Outdoor tennis courts
*Children under 18 may not use Health Club facilities. Children may use the JCC Fitness
Room only if authorized by the Health & Wellness Coordinator.
The following are available to JCC members at greatly reduced fees:
• Infant Care, Preschool, Day Care and Early Childhood Programs Registration - (preference for JCC members)
• Most class offerings
• Camp JCC summer day camp
• Reduced rental rates for parties, receptions, meetings, etc